Choosing a wedding bouquet is an important task because it will be in majority of your wedding photos. The last thing you want is to look absolutely stunning, and have an “okay” bouquet that takes away from your look. So, today we want to share with you a few tips on how to create your perfect bouquet, and share with you some bridal bouquets we have created in the past.
- Match your theme.
- Choose what colors you want and the type of flowers (make sure they are in season).
- Make yours stand out from the rest of the bridal party flowers (add a broach, make yours a different shape, add some different flowers, etc).
- Don’t make it too small or too big. If it’s too small, you’ll barely see if when looks at your photos. However, if it’s too big, it will take away from you as a whole.
- Have a toss bouquet created, so you can keep preserve your main bouquet.
- Try to choose your dress before deciding on your bouquet. This way you can make sure what type of bouquet will be best to compliment your dress.
- Adding a personal touch is always a nice idea.
- Make sure you choose a comfortable bouquet because you will be holding that bouquet majority of the day.
If you’re interested in having a consultation to see if we are the best florist for you, give us a call at (215) 753-9231.