Summer is right around the corner and I am sure there are plenty of you preparing for your big day in just a few months. Every year we look forward to seeing the final pieces come together with all of our summer weddings. From the outdoor ceremonies, the beautiful summer flowers, the bright colored decor, summer weddings are always beautiful.
If you are planning for your future summer wedding or still need some ideas for your upcoming wedding see some of our favorite ideas below.
- Ice Cream Party: Having an ice cream bar or even an italian ice station will make a cool and refreshing treat for your guests to enjoy throughout the night.
- Refreshing Beverages: Flavored ice water or an ice cold sparkling beverages displayed for guests to grab when they need to refresh their thirst after having a good time out on the dance floor is a perfect summer thing to have.
- Sunglasses: Having an outside ceremony? Provide custom sunglasses for your guests to wear during the ceremony and even into the reception (if this is outdoors as well). This can also take the place as your guests “wedding favors.”
- Citrus Accents: Adding lemons, limes, or oranges to your centerpieces or other decor will bring not only those summer colors, but that summer refreshing feel to your wedding.
- Wildflower Bouquets: Nothing says summer time like a bouquet of beautiful wildflowers
- Outdoor Wedding: It’s summer so why not use those beautiful outdoors to have your wedding ceremony and reception.
- String Lights: As the sun goes down, try hanging string lights all throughout your reception to bring that romantic summer night feel.
- Lawn Games: Cornhole, Ring Toss, giant jenga, bocce ball, lawn darts
- Tropical Flowers: Hibiscus, Jasmine, Orchids, Bromeliad, Clivia, Ginger, Angels Trumpet, Heliconia, Monstera . These are all beautiful choices to add to your bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.
- Custom Fans: If it’s a warm day, create custom fans for your guests to use at the ceremony and even for the reception. This can also take the place as your wedding favors.