Everyone who has planned a wedding knows that they do not come cheap. This is why every couple wants to know how they can save money and stay out of debt for their big day. So today we want to share a few tips and tricks to save money but still create the wedding of your dreams
1) Provide your own containers and candles – this will help lower the cost of your arrangements as well as lower the delivery fee because your florist won’t have to return at the end of your event to pick up these items.
2) Try to avoid the weekends before and after Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day — The growers where your florist purchases their flowers from will end up doubling and sometimes tripling the cost during Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, which means these costs get passed down to you.
3) Repurpose your flower arrangements — If your ceremony is at the same venue as your reception you can get a WOW look for your ceremony by repurposing your beautiful reception flowers as ceremony aisle décor by simply asking your florist to supply pedestals for the ceremony.
4) No sweetheart or head table centerpiece is necessary — You and your partner are the centerpiece, so there is no need to pay for one. Use that beautiful crystal vase you received as a shower gift to display your bridal party bouquets surrounded by those candle holders you provided as décor.
5) Set your budget and realistic goals — Be honest with your florist about your budget. Do not tell the florist how to cut corners let the florist be creative about ways to get the most value for your wedding dollars
We hope these tips will help you save the money you were looking to save for your big day!