- Hair: We love when bride’s incorporate floral into their hair styles. Sometimes it will just be some dainty flowers perfectly placed throughout their hair or we see plenty of bride’s wearing floral crowns the day of their wedding.
- Guest Chairs: Whether it is at the ceremony, reception or both, placing flowers on the side or the back of the chairs is the perfect way to spice up your decor.
- Hanging Flowers: This has been a very popular item just recently. If you want your venue to have more pops of color, see if you can hang beautiful floral baskets throughout the room.
- Backdrop: Whether this is the backdrop for your ceremony or for a photobooth, try creating a floral backdrop. It definitely makes for the perfect pictures.
- Cocktails: Garnish your cocktails with a dainty flower.
- Place Setting: Place one of your favorite flowers on each of the guests place setting.