- Coral Colors: “Coral is so 2019,” which is why this is a great color choice to include in your 2019 wedding. We plan on seeing more coral in centerpieces, bouquets, cakes, bridesmaids dresses, groomsmen ties, etc.
- Illustration Invitations: Instead of picking a generic template from a website, try finding a local artist that can personally design and draw a beautiful invitation for your wedding.
- Bridesmen & Groomswomen: Who said a brides can’t have “bridesgrooms” and groom’s can’t have “groomswomen?” This year we are seeing couples ditch those old ways and including everyone and anyone they want to in their bridal party despite their gender.
- Pampas Grass: This is being incorporated in a lot of design aspects of the wedding (wedding arches, centerpieces, bouquets, etc).It’s simple but it provides a perfect touch to a wedding.
- First Looks: Brides are beginning to take “first look” photos even before their ceremony. This is great because it gives the photographer even more to work with when it comes to capturing this beautiful moment. It also helps free up time after the ceremony for you to relax and enjoy the cocktail hour with your guests!
- Edible Favors: Brides are turning to more “delicious” favors to give to their guests. Whether it’s something sweet to eat or a tasty beverage, couples are customizing any little treat to send home with their guests.
- Velvet: We are starting to see a lot of interest for “velvet” fabrics for napkins or table linens for the reception.