Duane and Michael were married on June 28th, 2019 at the Le Meridien in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They held their ceremony in the cozy Abele Library in the Le Meridien. This beautiful ceremony space did not need any added decor because it was already a stunning room. With the beautiful mahogany wood, circular chandeliers to line the ceiling and a fireplace for the background, it was the perfect place to say "I Do."
After the beautiful ceremony, the wedding was moved to the banquet hall in the Le Meridien. Some of our favorite things about this reception included:
- The mixture of tables. The room consisted of round and rectangle tables. The rectangle tables were in an X shape in the middle of the room while round tables surrounded the room.
- The X shape rectangle tables in the middle were covered in black satin linens with sheer gold runners down the middle of them to give them that extra pop of color. The round tables were covered in white satin linens with sheer black runners (in an X shape).
- The rectangle tables had a large gold glass vase with a round white floral arrangement on top. This was placed in the middle of the X shape rectangle tables. Various size vases with tea light candles lined down the middle of each rectangle table.
- The circle tables consisted of a center clear vase with white calla lilies and clusters of glass vases with tea light candles to surround it.
- The detail on Duane’s wedding dress and veil was absolutely stunning and it went perfectly with her blush and ivory bridal bouquet.
- The several food stations was a popular hit with the guests on top of their delicious plated meals.
- Last but not least, the guests were absolutely loving the dance floor the entire night.
Overall Duane and Michael’s wedding was an absolute vision and we had so much fun working with the lovely couple to help make their wedding vision come true.
Duane & Michael’s Wedding Vendors: