Each wedding starts with finding the perfect save the date stationary to send out to guests. These save the dates are the perfect sneak peak into giving your guests a taste of your big day. This is why finding the perfect company/person to help create your wedding vision on paper is important. In addition to creating your save the dates, this company/person can also help you create several other types of stationary that will wow your guests. See below a couple examples of "must-have" custom stationary.
- Wedding Invitations: This one is a no brainer. Of course, you need the PERFECT wedding invitations to help your guests get excited about your big day.
- Ceremony Programs: Ceremony programs help guests know exactly what is going on and helps them determine how long each item is going to take. Not to mention if it’s a hot day, these can turn into great fans!
- Dinner Menus: Make it easier for your guests by displaying a menu on each place setting, letting them know exactly what they are going to be eating for the night. If you have a buffet, display signs next to each item instead of the place setting.
- Reception Entrance Signs: Display a “Mr and Mrs” sign or the bride and groom’s name at the entrance of your reception.
- Seating Charts: Make it easier for guests to know where they will be sitting by displaying a seating chart for guests to see.
- Sign-In Table Sign: Let guests know where or what they need to sign for your “sign-in” table.
- Gift Table Sign: Let guests know where to set their cards or gifts by displaying a sign on the table.
- Favor Table Sign: Display a sign on the favor table letting guests know to take one before they leave.
Photographers of the attached photos:
Janelle Jaqueline Photo
Beau Monde Originals
Colleen DeMenna Photography